Thursday, September 19, 2013

Finished wedding quilt

Finished off the wedding quilt last weekend but we have been so busy getting ready to go away that I forgot to post a blog.

So here it is....Taa daaaa! Very pleased with the finished quilt.

The pattern is the Antique Butterflies pattern from Anita Goodesign except i have based the fabric selection on the colours of India.

I have always loved the elephants from the festival in Jaipur. The pictures that I have seen look amazing. Visiting India is on my bucket list. There is a quilt tour through India which looks amazing. One power ball.......

I have a days work to finish off the Molly Mine quilt which I will post when I get back in two weeks.

I have also started a quilt for my son using the Anita Goodesign Mariners Compass pattern. Only 120 squares to embroider and appliqué.

I have certainly found my "hot spot" with the embroidered appliqué patterns and designs. Just can't get enough of them.

See you soon.

Mark

 

2 comments:

diamondc said...

Very lovely colors yummy.
Catherine

Valma said...

wonderful =)
I'm sure this present will be very appreciated ! you did a very great job
I hope Santa Claus will soon put in your Xmas sock a trip to India =)
It's on our list too...
xxx