Monday, June 25, 2012

The worst blogger.....

OK so I know that I am the worst blogger in the world, but at last I am ready to post a new post.

I don't say much but here are some pictures..,.

First the finished Arlington quilt.


This is the first time I have made this quilt and very happy with the result.

I have also been working on another learning trial quilt for the mariners compass. Please ignore the fabric selection as this was all taken from my scraps box but generally this has worked out well.


I think that I am ready to start on Jacks quilt now. I have bought some nice Jinny Beyer fabrics and these are all washed and ready to go. So watch this space....

And finally....for my birthday my DH bought me an embroidery machine. Ain't I a lucky little vegemite. Yes it was on special at the quilt show -   it is a great starter machine which is just right. So here is an example of some of the designs I have sewn off.



Looking forward to combining some embroidery with my quilts and might just start on some details on Jacks mariners compass quilt.

Until next time.
 

1 comment:

Stitching Noni said...

We like! Oscar & Felix love sleeping on their new quilt! Thank you daddy, meow x